Sat, Apr 24|
Pingle's Farm Market
Food As Medicine
How Our Gut Health Affects Our Mental Health
Time & Location
Apr 24, 2021, 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Pingle's Farm Market, 1805 Taunton Rd, Hampton, ON L0B 1J0, Canada
About the Event
Come to this 90-minute workshop to learn how our gut health affects our mental health!
- 3 things to focus on to improve your gut health
- 4 ways to create a healthy body and a healthy mind
- Understand the difference between prebiotics and probiotics and how they affect the gut
- Learn how to use Food As Medicine to cure your ailments and feel better!
- Happy Gut! Happy Brain! Happy Body!
Food As Medicine - Pingle's
Come to Pingle's Farm and participate in a Social Distancing / Picnic style workshop that will help you learn how food affects us mentally as well as physically.